This editable classroom jobs chart is the perfect way to build responsible leaders in your classroom by making your students into classroom helpers, and it is a huge sanity saver for teachers at the same time.
Customize this class job chart for your own classroom and style by choosing your favorite background and the editable class jobs that work best for your students. These are classroom jobs with pictures to remind your little learners how to do their class helper job just by looking at the visual.
Class helper charts are one of my favorite ways to build class community and have a behavior management tool at the same time. Win-win!
This classroom helper chart includes:
- 40 Editable class jobs with pictures
- 11 Backgrounds to choose from (including ink saving backgrounds)
- Editable name tags to make switching class helpers on a regular basis nice and easy
- Recording sheet to keep track of rotating classroom helpers
- Classroom job helper descriptions and tips for how to use them in the classroom
- Rainbow stripes
- Stars (pictured)
- Ink saving black and white
- Ink saving Rainbow title
- Colored backgrounds -- purple, pink, orange, light blue, dark blue, green, and yellow
This is a digital item that is sent to your e-mail for you to print out. No physical product will be mailed to you.
Editable classroom jobs included:
New Friend Helper
Writing Center Helper
For suggestions or comments, you can reach me at Katie@preschoolinspirations.com.